Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

4.08.2024

General Conference Weekend

We made it home from camping to enjoy General Conference Saturday night and Sunday morning. We went to Heber and enjoyed conference Sunday afternoon. I'm all about the kids keeping their hands busy while enjoying listening to conference. The younger kids had fun playing with the puzzle pieces. Tag played pretend and made a dog pen and pretended to be my dog.


He really loves playing the organ with Papa Kelly. He has been working on Baby Elephant Walk. He showed Ivy the song.
I loved General Conference. There were so many great quotes from every talk. I especially loved Elder Kearon and Elder Godoy. All of the messages were so uplifting and brought so much peace. I also felt like most of the talks mentioned the temple and covenants. It was fun to hear because I love the temple so much and going every week.