Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

9.02.2026

50 Mile Biking Adventure to Bridal Veil

James and I did a long bike ride on a Tuesday morning that we both had free. We started after everyone left to school. It was a nice cool and cloudy morning. It was perfect for a long ride. I love that the Murdock Trail goes next to the Lindon Temple.

We felt really good when we got to Bridal Veil. The way down Provo Canyon was so fun and so fast. Then riding up 800 N. was hard and my legs felt like wet noodles. I didn't know how I was going to complete the rest of the ride. We just kept pushing. The sun came out around mile 40 and it was hot but we were glad we didn't have that much to go. We were really happy when we finished the ravine. 
In the end, we went 53 miles! My legs were so tired, but it was so fun and awesome to do that with James. We had similar paces, so it was enjoyable.