As adults, birthdays are only as fun as you make them. I wanted Betsy to feel special on her birthday but I had clinical until 2:00. Katie had mentioned taking her to lunch or something but I couldn't make it. Then I thought about what I could do. I always enjoy taking Betsy to dinner and a movie. So I asked her if she was free and she said yes. Then I thought about all of the family and how much we all love her and want to spend time with her. I invited all of the family to join us. Kasey's family was out of town, Lynnlee was in DC, James was working, and Marshall watched a World Cup game at Cam's and so that left the rest of us to see the movie. We had a great time even though the movie Super Girl wasn't my favorite action movie. Everyone seemed to enjoy it enough.
I took this last Fall break and changed the words but Betsy really is the best Aunt! We are so blessed to have her.
We ate at Costa Vida after the movie. Mmmm.
My mom is so kind and generous and treated for the whole night. It was such a fun celebration, and I'm glad we could help make it a fun birthday for Betsy.