We met up with Coby, Mir, and Brig on July 3rd to do baptisms at the Lindon Temple. It was good as always.
Then we were going to go to Classic Skating with some passes I bought but it was closed for a private event. So then went to a few places on the Get Out Pass. We went to an arcade and then ended at Sky Zone in Saratoga Springs. The kids stayed for the full two hours. They would have stayed all night.Our neighborhood had a bike parade and breakfast on the morning of the 4th. Lynnlee made this beautiful flag.
Marshall was super nice and helped out a friend of my dad's. He drove a float in the Freedom Parade. The float even won a Freedom Award.
We went to Heber for the rest of the day. The kids enjoyed the pool and we had a barbecue after.
Betsy took everyone to Twisted Sugar. Mmmm....
I ended up taking Kade to InstaCare while we were in Heber because it had been a week and his wrist still hurt just as much as when it happened. Sure enough, it was broken. The doctor was so surprised. He didn't think it would be broken. He totally downplayed it after. It was good for me to see that I don't want to be that kind of provider. If a patient comes in with a possible break, don't say if you think it is or isn't broken, just get an Xray.
We went back to Lehi to watch fireworks. It is a drought this summer and so fireworks were banned for personal use. Cities were allowed to have their own firework shows. Lehi had a firework show at Thanksgiving Point. Cam had a crazy idea to watch it from the roof at Mountain Point Hospital. I was feeling tired, grumpy and stressed because I had a paper to turn in that night plus a million other things to do to get ready for Sunday dinner in Heber celebrating July birthdays. I'm glad I went though. The firework show was really cool from the roof and I was able to turn in my paper once we got home.
Marshall was super nice and helped out a friend of my dad's. He drove a float in the Freedom Parade. The float even won a Freedom Award.
We missed having him with us at the neighborhood parade and breakfast. We walked the route even though everyone is older.
We went to Heber for the rest of the day. The kids enjoyed the pool and we had a barbecue after.
Betsy took everyone to Twisted Sugar. Mmmm....
I ended up taking Kade to InstaCare while we were in Heber because it had been a week and his wrist still hurt just as much as when it happened. Sure enough, it was broken. The doctor was so surprised. He didn't think it would be broken. He totally downplayed it after. It was good for me to see that I don't want to be that kind of provider. If a patient comes in with a possible break, don't say if you think it is or isn't broken, just get an Xray.
We went back to Lehi to watch fireworks. It is a drought this summer and so fireworks were banned for personal use. Cities were allowed to have their own firework shows. Lehi had a firework show at Thanksgiving Point. Cam had a crazy idea to watch it from the roof at Mountain Point Hospital. I was feeling tired, grumpy and stressed because I had a paper to turn in that night plus a million other things to do to get ready for Sunday dinner in Heber celebrating July birthdays. I'm glad I went though. The firework show was really cool from the roof and I was able to turn in my paper once we got home.





