It was a super crazy and busy week ending July, going into mission prep mode to get James ready. This post covers things that happened. Lynnlee and Bailey were going to go berry picking but the farm they were planning to go to was closed. They ended up picking flowers and making floral arrangements.
I am not a shopper and my favorite is to walk into the store pick what I want, buy it and be done in a short amount of time. It made me really happy when James and I went to Mr. Mac, asked about the missionary package, and then he picked out a suit, shirts, ties, and shoes. It was so fast and easy. We were out in 20 minutes. These are the shoes he chose because they look nice but they are comfortable.My cousins came to town to see my mom. I wasn't there for some of the hangouts but I want to include all of the pictures of my mom as possible.
One of the days we needed a break from school and the other stresses of life. I took Tag and Sienna to the Lindon Pool. It was a really relaxing afternoon.
James and Lynnlee went to the Young the Giant concert. They went really early and stood next to the state. That's a pretty awesome way to see a concert!
My Mom and her brother, Uncle Joe.
Marshall took James, Lynnlee, Taggart, and Sienna on the boat.
We had a family dinner while my cousins were in town.
Sisters picture! It has been so fun having Katie in town for the summer. She was getting ready to fly out so we had to get a picture together.










