Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

9.14.2009

Details...

Now that the word is out, here are the details (If you don't know what I'm talking about just read the post before this one).

-I am 11 weeks along. We were going to wait until next week to break the news but we couldn't keep it in any longer.

-I am due April 5th.(Mom and Dad- we'll wait until you get home to have the baby's blessing) Yes the new baby and James will be 20 months apart. Some of you probably think we are crazy but we planned it this way.

-We'll find out the gender of the baby in November.

-I have had some fun experiences with pregnancy amnesia. Some of which include forgetting to put the chicken in the chicken enchiladas and the next night the ground beef in the Manwhich.

-I have the normal pregnancy nausea but handle it pretty well as long as I don't go too long without eating something.

-My cravings have included peaches, peach rings, corn on the cob, and Ranch Doritos which Marshall had to run to the store to get one Friday night.

-For those of you I told I couldn't run races because of a hip injury-I wasn't lying BUT it wasn't the only reason I didn't run anymore races this summer. I injured my hip in June while training for a marathon so that became the first reason I couldn't run anymore races this summer.

James is really excited to be a big brother and have a buddy. Whenever he sees the ultrasound picture of the new baby he gets really excited.