Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.26.2009

Thanksgiving

I haven't had time to blog lately. I wanted to put some pictures up from the last 2 weeks. Finally this morning I have time while James is taking a nap and Marshall is playing football. Since it is Thanksgiving I'll tie it in with that.

I'm so thankful for good friends. We love to go to the zoo. James and I went with our friends Chelsea and Benson. It was a little chilly but actually really nice for this time of year.




Thanks Chelsea and Benson for going with us!


I'm also thankful for James. He loves to play outside and we try and get out everyday so he can run around. He loves to run through the leaves.




I'm thankful for family. James loves to play with his cousins who are just 6 months older. We went to Marshall's Grandparents house to watch the BYU game last week. James, Lily, and Kjersti had fun playing.

I'm thankful for snow. James tried out his new snow boots on Monday. Whenever we go outside he loves to run around this tree. He looks so small underneath it.
We've been teaching him Ring-a-Round a Rosie. Now whenever we say "all fall down" he stops what he's doing and rolls on the ground. It's so funny to watch. He had fun rolling around in the leaves.


I'm also thankful for Marshall but since this blog is all about James and baby #2 we'll leave it at that. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!