Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.14.2010

Birthday Weekend

I had a great birthday last weekend. Marshall went out of his way to make sure I had a great day. He let me sleep in and then served me breakfast in bed. Then James and I got to spend time with our friends Chelsea and Benson while Marshall worked.

That afternoon we went for a run on the trail in Provo canyon. James and Lynnlee love the double jogging stroller which I got for my birthday/Mother's Day present. After our run we hiked up to Bridal Veil Falls. It was James's first hike where he actually hiked and wasn't in a backpack. He did a great job. I took Lynnlee in the front pack. It was a little breezy so I kept a blanket on her. James loved the waterfall.





That night my parents watched James and Lynnlee so we could go out to dinner. After dinner we came back to my parent's house and had my favorite birthday dessert: homemade oreo cheesecake (thanks Mom!) Thanks Marshall for a great birthday!