Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

9.09.2010

The Boat

This is the best boat ever! It's been in the family for about 13 years. We have had many good times on this boat! This picture was taken about 10 years ago at Lake Powell.

My parents took their boat on Deer Creek a few Saturdays ago and we got to go with them. James and Lynnlee were required to wear life jackets the whole time but they didn't seem to mind.

Marshall and I had fun jumping off the top into the water. I don't look as cool as Marshall does jumping in.


James had fun watching us.

James and Marshall went on the tube behind the boat. James didn't like that so much. I think James thought he was being left.

Here's my Mom. Sorry Dad I didn't get a picture of you too!

We even got to see the Heber Creeper. James loved it!

Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun day!