Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.21.2010

Turkey Trot

Saturday my family planned a birthday party for all the November birthdays. We planned to go swimming at the rec center in Kamas that afternoon and then eat dinner at Kasey and Andrea's that night. We found out about a 5k taking place Saturday morning at the rec center so we decided to go to Kamas a little earlier and run the race then go swimming after. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching James and Lynnlee!

It was really cold and windy but we had fun running the race. Marshall won the race and I took first out of all the women. We both won turkeys! My nieces Grace and Lily each ran the 1 mile run. Grace took first and won a turkey and Lily took second and won a pumpkin pie.


Swimming afterward was a lot of fun! All of my siblings and their children were there. We had a really yummy dinner at Kasey and Andrea's. I love getting together with everyone!