Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

3.05.2012

Nashville

A few weeks ago we took a trip to Nashville to see Cameron and Brooke get married. We left our kids with my parents so it was fun to have a weekend with out them.

Cameron met Brooke last summer when he was living in Nashville. They are the cutest couple! Brooke is awesome and I'm so excited to have her as my sister-in-law!

Friday we had some time during the day so we walked around downtown. They sell cowboy boots and cowboy hats everywhere. Marshall bought a hat and had fun trying on boots.

I don't think I've ever posted so many pictures of myself in a post. It's a little weird but my kids weren't there to be in the pictures so I guess your stuck with me.

Friday night was the rehearsal dinner. It was "cowboy casual." We had fun wearing our cowboy apparel. Thanks Betsy for your help with my outfit!

Saturday morning we walked around Opryland. There were beautiful gardens and fountains.



They were married Saturday afternoon in the Nashville temple. It was a great day and I'm glad we could spend it with them. I wish I had a picture of Brooke in her wedding dress. She looked beautiful!

We flew home the next day. It was a really fun weekend. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching James and Lynnlee!