Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.27.2013

8th Out of Eternity


We took an institute class about celestial marriage when we were engaged. I remember the instructor telling us to go on dates regularly. It was easy to follow his advice before we had kids but then after we had James it was way harder. We have lots of family around willing to babysit but as a mom I find it so hard to leave my kids no matter who is babysitting. I remember when it was only James, I had a hard time going to the dentist or doctor because I didn't want to leave James. It's still hard to leave and now I have three kids to leave instead of just one so its that much harder. We have been going on dates more regularly now that Kaden is more independent. I am glad my institute teacher counseled us to make it a priority.

Sometimes we get busy and forget but its nice its nice to have excuses to go out. We celebrated our 8th anniversary this month We went to the Muse concert to celebrate. James asked us what concert we were going to. I told him it was the band that sings "Madness." He loves that song so he was disappointed he didn't get to go with us.