Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

4.18.2016

Easter '16

We had time to dye Easter eggs this year. It didn't happen last year so I was glad we were more on top of it this time around. The minis participated too.


The Easter Bunny came by Saturday which is nice because my kids could play all day and eat as much candy.


Sunday morning was less stressful and we had plenty of time to get everyone in their Sunday best and take a picture. Marshall gets all of the credit for everyone's happy faces in this picture. He did one loud belch and had laughs and smiles from all of them.


We told the minis to hug and then we got this fun picture.


We had an enjoyable Easter dinner with family. My dad joined us since my mom was in Texas. Aunt Pat and Betsy joined us as well. It was my first time hosting and it turned out very well. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the group.We had ham, potatoes, salad, rolls, jello. Then ice cream for dessert. This is the only picture I took that afternoon. James doesn't get in very many pictures so this is perfect!