Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.08.2017

Swiss Days Races and Parade

The kids and I participated in the Swiss Days races. I'm glad they enjoy doing it. We had fun cheering them on during each of their races.









I wasn't sure if I wanted to run this race because I have really slowed down a lot since my foot being injured. I haven't really been able to increase my speed so my foot could heal. I try and do sprint workouts with swimming and biking but I didn't think it helped my running. Turns out it actually helped and I increased my pace by about a minute.

I couldn't be happier with the results and it was fun having my family there to cheer me on!


We went to the parade after the races. Olivia came with her family so it was fun to catch up.

 It was fun to see my dad playing with his band.