Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.21.2020

Easter 2020

Easter weekend seems so long ago. I loved having general conference the weekend before. It was two amazing weekends back to back.
The Easter Bunny came Saturday morning. The kids had a hard time finding their eggs during the Easter egg hunt. It's a fun challenge. They each got things they could do together. Lynnlee and Sienna played Barbies together and the boys played Legos. I was so tired by lunch time that I took a nap.


His expression is priceless!

That afternoon we visited Betsy with an Easter basket and then had an outdoor pizza dinner at my parent's house. Sienna and Lynnlee wore their matching unicorn skirts with their matching bunny unicorn headbands.
Sunday we focused on the true reason for Easter. We watched the Testaments and it fit perfectly. I think I want to make that a tradition. Then Betsy came and we had home sacrament meeting. Following that was our Easter dinner. This was the first time ever, I think, that we stayed home for Easter. I was so glad Betsy could join us. It was so fun to hang out!