Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

4.02.2022

Derailed Rollercoaster

I told Marshall that I felt like a derailed rollercoaster this week. There was so much to do, not enough time and the things on my to-do list weren’t getting done. Moving was its own crazy and then my seasonal job started and I hit the ground running. In the middle of that I was hired and trained for a job starting after my seasonal job ends. That’s on top of kid stuff, house stuff, church stuff, PTA stuff, etc. 
Today I locked myself out of my car for the first time ever in my life! Another example of the state of my brain.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1MhA5ovlh4JB-f8HU6p5FUOgNIM9ewzSH
Thankfully my friend brought me my extra set of keys. 
It’s now the end of the week and thankfully I can say that the roller-coaster is back on track. I finished a lot of things on my to-do list, got more sleep, and had quality family time.