Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

9.07.2023

Labor Day

We enjoyed Sunday dinner at Grandma Ruth's during Labor Day weekend. 

My boys really love the keytar. They played Ghostbusters Duet with Papa Kelly.

We were home Monday. The kids played with friends while Marshall and I worked on basement projects. I can't take much credit but I was there to help Marshall while he built shelves, installed insulation and we filled the shelves with all of the boxes that were lining the wall in the family room.


This wall was lined with boxes. 
Betsy gave us her old couch so now we have lots of seating for movie nights. It's so fun!
Marshall bought this cabinet from IKEA, put it together and we put it in this little area. It took me a few days to sort through the toys but I filled the cabinet with toys. 
Little by little our basement is coming along.