Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.13.2008

3 Months Old

Today James is officially 3 months old! I wanted to do something fun with him to celebrate but I wasn't sure what we could do. He can't eat cake and ice cream, he doesn't know the excitement of opening a present, and going down the slide at the park isn't very exciting. So I decided we would get a little messy and get his footprints. (more for me than for him) I've always wanted to have a wall of footprints but since we will only be in this house for a few more years I wouldn't be able to keep the footprints. I've decided to put them in his scrapbook. I thought we would both be really messy afterwards because he's so wiggly but it actually turned out pretty good. He seemed to enjoy it and loved playing in the water while getting washed off afterward.