Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.11.2008

Goodbyes at the MTC

My parents left on their mission yesterday. We got to say good bye at the MTC but it's not formal like with younger missionaries. There isn't a meeting for the whole family to go to. Instead we took some pictures in the lobby and said good bye. It's hard to say goodbye but I know it is right for them to go on a mission. They are setting a good examples for all their grandchildren. Luckily it's easier to keep in touch because they get to email and talk to us on the phone.


Marshall wasn't able to come and James was sleeping in his car seat but I thought it was fun to get pictures of my parents with all my siblings that were able to be there.
Betsy with my parents




Dan, Ali, and Katelyn with my parents




Coby, Katie, Grace and Sid with my parents (Miriel is sleeping in her car seat)