Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.09.2008

Thanksgiving weekend

It seems like life became really busy the week of Thanksgiving and hasn't stopped. Although it is fun to update my blog, it has been moved to the bottom of the priority list for the last couple of weeks. Luckily today I have a chance to sit down and catch up on a few things.
Even though my parents are on the their mission, my siblings, aunts and my grandma were able to get together and have a nice Thanksgiving. Here is an idea for a Thanksgiving party favor that I got from my friend Joy. It is made out of black construction paper and cardstock.


Marshall's siblings were all together over the weekend so we had fun spending time with them. Marshall's mom bought all the grandkids the cutest Christmas outfits. They all wore them to church Sunday and so we were able to get a picture. James is on the left and the three girls to his right were all born this year.