Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.30.2008

The last 12 months...

Since tomorrow is New Year's Eve I thought it would be fun to give a highlight from each month over the year. So here we go:

January:
We won a snowmobiling trip in Yellowstone. It was fun but very cold! Luckily the snomobile had seat heaters!


February:
My nephew Jack turned 8. We got to go to Oregon to his Baptism. In the picture are Jack, Taylor, and Lily.


March:
I found out I was having a boy!


April:
Marshall graduated with his Bachelor's degree for the University of Utah.



May:
We attended Lily's baby blessing.

June:
Marshall painted James's room.

July:
We went camping near Brighton. I was 8 months pregnant!

August:
James was born!

September:
James's baby blessing.


October:
We took James to the zoo (you can tell he really liked it).


November:
My parents left on their mission.

December:
Our family picture.