Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.27.2009

Free Karaoke Party!



I don't know about you but I've always wanted to try Karaoke. I am way too afraid to do it in public though. I found the solution yesterday. I was reading the Reader's Digest and they told about a website that you can do free karaoke, no kidding!

Check out www.karaokeparty.com

All you need is a microphone. It seems like most computers have them built in now or you can buy one at the store for really cheap. The website is really easy to navigate and there are lots of songs to choose from. The words come up on the screen with the pitch level. It's pretty sweet! You might not want to stop singing after you've started. It is so much fun! Marshall and I are addicted to Guitar Hero but I think this website gives Guitar Hero tough competition!

Try it out, it's free!