Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

3.23.2009

Family Weekend

This past Friday we had a party with my family. To start off we met at the Kamas Aquatics Center to swim. The kids all loved it and didn't get bored with all the slides, lazy river and fountains.


We had a little blessing happen when we first got there. Grace lost her earring while we were going around the lazy river, right under the waterfall. She recently pierced her ears and still needs to have her earrings in 24/7. We all tried to look for it but didn't have any luck. Marshall borrowed some goggles from another person swimming there (so nice!). He was able to find the front and back of Grace's earring! Amazing!

After swimming we got take out from Holiday Lanes, Heber's bowling alley. They have the best cheese burgers and shakes.

We ate at Katie's a.k.a. my parent's house.








After dinner the guys watched the kids so the girls could go to the store to get snacks and supplies for crepes for breakfast the next morning. When we got back we put all the kids to bed.
We played Rock Band until 2 am. It was so fun. We switched around on each instrument but I think my favorite was the singing. I enjoyed belting it out knowing that my family wouldn't think I was a weirdo. I know I'm not a good singer but that doesn't mean singing isn't fun.

Saturday morning we had delicious crepes with strawberries, pudding and whipped cream. Yum! It was a nice sunny day with a little wind so we took the kids to the park. We happened to have kites in our car and had fun letting the kids fly them.