Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

8.25.2009

P-A-R-T-Y!

We celebrated James and Miriel's birthdays this past Saturday. Miriel is James cousin who was born 12 days after him. To celebrate we had an Elmo and Zoe party at Liberty Park in Salt Lake. Thanks to Bonnie's cake pan, cake decorating kit from my mother-in-law, and the skills my Mom taught me in 4-H, Marshall and I made these cakes for the party. We felt like we were on one of those cake decorating shows. It was a lot of fun! I made the big cakes and Marshall made the little ones. I at least had a Sesame Street cake pan which made it easier. Marshall is amazing because he used cake scraps and sculptured his own cakes.

Little Zoe

Big Zoe
Little Elmo

Big Elmo


After lunch they opened presents.

Then it was time to dig in!
Of course he loved it!

Even though he doesn't show it.

Liberty park has awesome fountains and rivers you can play in. The kids loved it and were happy to cool off on a hot day!