Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

6.14.2010

Utah Valley Half Marathon

A doctor I used to work with told me his wife was able to run through all of her pregnancies. I still don't understand how that works because I was only able to run through my first trimester while pregnant with Lynnlee, anyways, I am so happy to be able to run again! Saturday I ran the Utah Valley Half Marathon with two of my sisters, Katie and Ali. The weather was perfect, the course was fun and beautiful. Growing up in Heber we were in Provo Canyon a lot. I loved rollerblading the path. I felt right at home running down the canyon.

Here we are after we finished the race. Marshall was so great and brought the kids to the finish line at 7:00 am!(I'm lucky to get 2 kids out the door before 9:00 am) I'm holding Lynnlee because she wouldn't calm down for him but fell right asleep after I swaddled her up next to me.


This is James and his cousin Ashlyn (Charlie's daughter). Don't they look like they could be siblings?


After my race Marshall, Angeline (sister-in-law), Betsy(my sister) and my Mom ran the 5K. They all did great! Marshall placed 2nd in his division. He ran it in 19 minutes!
(in the picture: Angeline, Betsy, Mom, Dad, Me, Marshall)

After the races we went to Charlie's and surprised Betsy with a graduation party. I wish I had taken pictures. It was such a fun day! Thanks Family for the fun! We should run another race together!