Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.08.2010

Florida Part 3: Family Dinners

Not only were all of my siblings and parents in Florida but also my Mom's side of the family. Two of her sisters live in Florida so it was convenient to have a family reunion since we were all going to be there. We had a few family dinners with everyone.

My sister Ali designed family reunion shirts for everyone. In this picture we are walking to a BBQ at the beach.

My Mom and Ashlyn


James


Family at pavillion by beach where we had BBQ.
In picture are my cousins and Aunts. I haven't seen some of them in over 10 years!

Friday night was our last night at Siesta Key so we had one last huge family dinner.

My Uncle Joe gave James $1. You would think he had never seen $1 before by the way he was checking it out.
Yes this is the whole family including aunts, uncles, cousins, my parents, siblings, nieces, nephews,...except my brother Kasey and his family. They got sick and had to be quarantined.