Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.06.2010

Florida Part I: Sunsets

My parents have been planning to take my whole family to Florida since they were on their mission. Marshall and I didn't know if we would be able to go because of Lynnlee's condition. We asked her doctors at her monthly check ups and each time they told us that we needed to wait and see how she was doing because it can vary so much from month to month. Two days before the big trip her doctor told us that we could go. We were a little stressed trying to get ready but were so happy we could join the rest of the family in Florida. It was a much needed vacation.

We stayed in some condos about a block from the beach. We enjoyed playing on the beach and watched the sunsets most nights. These are my favorite sunsets. It's amazing how different the colors are each night.