Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.15.2010

This Is The Place

We went to This Is The Place Heritage Park on Friday for a family party. We had only been there about five minutes when James wet his pants. Awesome! (insert sarcasm here) Luckily I had an extra pair of underwear and his pajama pants. Not the warmest but at least it was something so we didn't have to turn around and go back home, which we considered.

We saw Santa first. I thought for sure James would be too afraid to sit on his lap but he saw the candy canes and had no problem after that.

Then we saw the reindeer.

Then we rode the train to the top of the park and walked to each house on our way down. Each house has about a ten minute activity so it was just long enough to warm up.

James loved dancing and Lynnlee loved the puppet show. Mine and Marshall's favorite was the live nativity. We chuckled when we walked up to the the shepherd and James said, "Jesus." Then as he walked away he said, "Bye Jesus."

If you have never been I would recommend it. I think I'm going to add it to my list of Christmas traditions.