Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.08.2013

Birthday Breakfast

There is so much going on right now and my birthday landed in the mix. Our renters moved out so we are trying to get it turned over for new ones, Marshall left today for a work trip in Nashville, and I've been working more. Just feels like we have something schedule every second of the day. I wasn't how the day would go. Birthdays are so different when you are older. James asked if we could have a pinata. We didn't do a pinata but the munchkins and I went out for donuts and chocolate milk to start off the day.


After that I had to go to the dentist to get a crown. It was the tooth that broke the day before my race. My birthday was the only day I could schedule it so that added excitement to the day.

My Mom took me out of lunch to Rhonda's pies. The pot pies were delicious and it was fun to go out with my Mom. I'm so blessed to have her!

That night we went out to PF Changs for dinner. It was delicious food and awesome company. It was a good day! Thanks all for the birthday wishes!