Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.23.2013

Week in Pictures

Last week was a great week!

Monday we went to Liberty Park and Tracy Aviary. They had fun playing on the splash pad. Marshall wasn't planning on going with us but he happened to be in Salt Lake at the same time so he stopped by and walked through Tracy Aviary with us.

It was so perfect because when we got there James told me he wished Marshall could be there too. Then Marshall surprised him and made his day.

The bald eagles are James's favorite.


What's that miniature bald eagle doing on his shoulder? :)

Checking out the chairs. This one was definitely "just right."


Peppermint Place just moved to American Fork. Wednesday we took Katelyn and Drew along with us to check it out. Everything looked so yummy!


Thursday we went to the splash park with friends from our neighborhood.


Friday my mom watched my kids while Marshall and I went with my dad to Colorado for a Chiropractic seminar about nutrition. My kids had so much fun with their grandma. Thanks Mom! We had a great time in Colorado and it sparked my desire to become a Nutrition Consultant and Certified Nurse Midwife. Maybe one day. Thanks dad for taking us along!