Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

4.24.2014

Mama Date

Marshall is out of town and my kids have been calling everything I do with them a mama date. Yesterday we went swimming. Tonight I decided to be brave and take them to Chilis for dessert. I figured 3 kids is easier than 5. They have tablets at each table now so my kids had fun playing games while we waited. They seated us at the same table where Kaden threw up a few months ago. James didn't want to sit there at first but luckily we didn't have any accidents this time.
 



James got a paper cut at some point and when we were leaving he started screaming and crying like he had broken his femur. I could barely see the cut on his hand it was so small. This boys makes me laugh because he has no tolerance for pain. We are in trouble if he ever breaks a bone.