Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

4.25.2014

Swimming Lessons 2014

James and Lynnlee took swimming lessons at the Lehi pool this year. Usually we take them in the summer in American Fork. Holy Cow, why has it taken me so long to figure out that swimming lessons in the spring are so much better! There are so many kids at the summer lessons and it is hard to spend 2 weeks going to the pool everyday in the summer when there are so many other things going on. The spring classes in Lehi are small and we haven't had much going on so it was easy to go every afternoon. I felt like the teachers were better and they taught more skills at these lessons and my kids actually learned something. I can actually see the progress they have made. Take my advice if you put your kids in swimming and do it in the winter or spring.