Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.28.2015

Weekly Minis

The minis are constantly providing entertainment. I don't always have my camera handy but I'm glad when I do. Taggart had fun trying on Kaden's towel robe. He walked around with his arms like that all on his own.



We went to Toys R Us Saturday night. Taggart and Sienna found these cute Minnie Mouse shopping carts and they walked around the whole store with them.



Sienna randomly lays on the bottom step.

On Christmas morning she snuggled on the couch and ate her apple.


The minis have some great facial expressions during moments when everyone else is being hyper.



Sienna liked this mattress at the store.


I made this hat for James before he was born. I've taken a picture of James and Kaden wearing it and now Tag.


Sienna loves this princess dress and wears it all the time. When she is not wearing it she will find it and bring it to me.



Taggart likes dressing up in Kaden's turtle costume since Sienna is always dressing up.



I definitely took more pictures of Taggart this week but he has really changed a lot and is talking more and playing more.



The minis have gained a new name of the twinados. They know how to empty a bookcase in seconds. Sienna has learned how to climb on the kitchen chairs and table. Once on the table she throws everything off.