Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

2.21.2016

Provo Beach Resort

We celebrated January and February birthdays with my family at Provo Beach Resort. It was extra special because Jack turned 16! I remember when he was born I was a freshman in high school and I thought it was so exciting to be an aunt. Now he can drive!

We played video games. James and Marshall did the ropes course.






I love this picture because my dad's favorite game is Skee Ball. He is pretty much a pro at it! Even better is that we all love it too. This is Kasey, Andrea, Lily and my dad all playing next to each other.



Ali is filming on Studio 5 for a St. Patrick's Day episode. My mom buys all of the grand kids a St. Patrick's Day shirt every year. We took this picture so Ali can use it when she does her segment.




We went to Malowi's for dinner. We had lousy service but the company was great! It was fun to talk and catch up with everyone.