Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

2.26.2016

Provo City Center Temple

I am excited for any experience to show the importance of temples to my children. I am really excited to take them when they turn twelve. I loved doing baptisms for the dead when I was old enough. I enjoyed going once a week when I was in college. We have a few more years to go before my kids will get to go so I have loved all of the new temples built near us. We went to the Brigham City Temple open house when Kaden was a baby. We went to the Payson Temple open house last year and now this year we got to go to the Provo City Center Temple open house. It was beautiful and special.

I am so grateful for temples! When we were going through the difficult trial with our renter I attended the temple as much as I could. I didn't always get the answers I wanted but I always felt peace. I am so thankful for a little piece of heaven on earth.