Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

10.09.2016

Random Pictures

I want these pictures in the scrapbook but they don't really have a place. They would each be a separate blog post so instead they are clumped into a random post.

This was on a lazy Sunday afternoon.


Then we went for a walk and all the neighborhood boys were drooling over this car.


This is what my bed looks like after folding laundry for five kids. I don't enjoy folding laundry and putting it away but I always watch  a show or listen to a book and it makes the task much more enjoyable.


Lynnlee wanted her hair curled for school pictures.


This was after a game when they won. They haven't won most of their games but James is having fun playing.


Playing dress ups at Museum of Natural Curiosity.

Outside the museum.


Later that day....Sienna always wants me to take pictures of her.




The minis learned how to open doors. One day I was talking on the phone to a friend from nursing school and the minis started taking games out of the closet. I would put one away and they would get two more out. I put a safety cover on the door knob so I would stop the madness. Bless the person who invented the safety cover for door knobs.


Sienna is the mischevious one. Taggart will follow her lead but he's usually not the one to initiate it. They got into a jar of hand cream on my night stand.


Lynnlee used to not like this dress and then one day she changed her mind and now loves it. She wanted a picture in it for me to send to family.


Playing with the Snap Chat filters....



Sienna seems so grown up these days.

Selfie during after scripture study. I sure love these cuties!