Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.21.2016

Temple Square

We haven't had time for all our holiday traditions but we made time to go to Temple Square to see the lights. The unfortunate part is that Lynnlee had a huge melt down right before leaving. It was over the silliest thing. She almost didn't get to go because she was being so stubborn. Thankfully she conceded but that doesn't mean she was an angel the rest of the night. The minis and Kaden are in new phases of craziness. They are all over the place physically and emotionally. One second they are cooperating and happy and the next minute they are crying. I had plenty of help with all my kids but my kids would only let Marshall or I help which added to the difficulty.
So with all that said, our night at Temple Square wasn't ideal. I was so happy to be their with my mom, dad, aunt Pat, Betsy, Charlie, Angeline, their kids, and Kasey's kids. I just wish my kids could have been a little bit better. We will get through this phase and down the road we will appreciate how much easier it will be once they are a little older.
One of the candy windows at Macey's. I love snowman so naturally this one was my favorite.


The picture doesn't do it justice but the reflecting pond in front of the temple is so beautiful!

I'm so grateful for my family! It's so fun having Charlie's family in town.

Lily and Taylor were super helpers with the Sienna and Kaden!


It's kind of funny that we always get ice cream after being out in the cold but I wouldn't have it any other way.


We sat in this foyer for about a half hour while the kids played on the stairs and slid down the railing. It was like a playground. I was grateful that the security guards and employees didn't mind because the kids had so much fun creating memories.