Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

6.20.2018

Lowry Girls Weekend

Dellene and Miranda planned a fun weekend to celebrate the combination of their birthdays and ages equaling 100. So we had one great 100th birthday weekend. Marshall is so great for watching the kids so I could be a part of it. I was so spoiled to get a second girls weekend in one month!
I was really sick the week leading up to the 100th birthday weekend. I wasn't sure I would get to go but thankfully I was feeling up for it. I hadn't quite gotten my voice back but at least I could breath.

Friday night we ate at Tucanos and then saw Sense and Sensibility at Hale Center Theater. It was a very interesting style but definitely entertaining.


Since I was up coughing all night all week I decided it would be best not to stay over. I met up with everyone Saturday morning at the hotel for breakfast.


We had a full day of shopping and lunch at Blue Lemon. It was so much fun spending time with my sisters-in-law and mother-in-law. Happy 100th to Miranda and Dellene!