Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

6.03.2018

Random

This is the blog post of random one to two pictures that I don't want to do a blog post for each one but I want them in the blog book.

Kaden and Taggart are realizing they may be two years apart but they have a lot in common. They are starting to play together more. 


Sienna trying on my beanie.


The chip bags are pretty creative these days.


This swing is at the park where James has soccer practice. It's really fun to swing with a little buddy.


The minis are going through a mid toddler life crisis. They want to be pushed in their strollers again, mostly Sienna. One morning I took turns pushing them around the cul de sac. Then I went inside and when I came out to check on them this is how I found them.


Taggart and Ollie don't get to play together too often but when they do....
.....they realize they have a lot in common!


Super brothers to the rescue!



James + Walmart merchandise = entertainment

I have no talent when it comes to doing girl hairstyles. I'm working on getting better. Usually my fingers freeze up when I'm french braiding and I give up. Amazingly enough I was able to dutch braid Lynnlee's hair. It takes me forever but I'm so excited I can finally do something different to her hair.