Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

8.24.2018

Jennifer's Wedding

My cousin Jennifer's wedding reception was at Garden Park Ward. The kids and I went without Marshall because he was at youth conference. His schedule has been way busier this summer now that he's bishop. 
I wasn't too worried about the pond and the minis since its only a foot deep. I didn't give the minis a good pep talk before going there about standing back from the pond. While I was eating dinner Taggart, Sienna, and Kaden were standing on the edge of the pond. Taggart accidentally pushed Sienna in and she was wet from head to toe. Thankfully it was a very hot day and there were huge fans so Sienna dried off before we headed home.

The reception had yummy food, a candy table and a kids activity table. Everyone was in heaven.


Lynnlee lined up to catch the bouquet. She didn't catch the bride's bouquet but she did catch the mini bouquet. It was thrown by the groom's daughter.

Kaden got carried away with the stickers at the kid table.
It was a really fun night and my kids didn't want to leave. We stayed to see them cut the cake, danced along with everyone else, and blew bubbles to send the bride and groom off.