Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

9.22.2018

Swiss Days and Labor Day

Swiss Days and Labor day weekend were great! The kids enjoy walking around Swiss Days. Marshall talked James into running the 10k with us. Thanks go Grandma Dellene for watching the others so we could run the race together.
We each took 1st in our gender and age groups. Marshall amazes me that he can run so fast and long without any training. Here I am running five times a week and he still creamed me. It was fun though being there together at the start and finish. We aren't the type to all stick together during the race. James was the most impressive though. He runs a lot at soccer but he wasn't training per say. He ran the whole race and finished in 54:42!
 Since Marshall finished first there was no one to take a picture of him :) He ran it in 42:32. I finished in 45:42. Not my best but better than last year.


We went to the parade and it was very crowded. Not my favorite but the kids were happy.
 We cheered the loudest for my dad and the rest of the M&M Band.

Ali's PilloPlush sold like hot cakes at Swiss Days! If you don't have one then you need to get one. They are the cutest decorative pillow and open up to the softest minky blanket. There is even a foot pocket to keep your toes warm. We keep ours on the couch and it is the best for naps and movies. I had fun working in her booth with my mom, sisters, and nieces.


Sunday night we went for a walk. Sienna got tired so Taggart towed her trike back :)


Monday morning we went to the Wasatch Aquatic Center. We pretty much had the whole place to ourselves.





We ate lunch at my parent's and then went to Dairy Keen for a shake. It was very crowded but worth the wait.


We stopped at Ali's on the way home and the kids had fun playing "Rock Band." Not the same as the game on the Wii. This was an awesome dress up game and then lip sinking to songs on Alexa. We were very entertained.