Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

1.15.2021

NIghtgowns

I finally finished sewing the girls nightgowns over the break. I bought the fabric way back in August or September. They each picked a color. Lynnlee-teal and Sienna-purple. 

I couldn't find the pattern so it took me awhile to get a new one. Then I couldn't read the pattern so I went to Heber one day so my mom could help me :) 

I sewed here and there before Christmas trying to get them done but there were too many interruptions and not enough time. I'm not one to stay up all night finishing a project and so I decided it would be fine if the girls got them sometime after Christmas. I think having twins has ruined my sleep in that I am hyper sensitive to lack of sleep and rarely stay up late anymore. I was so sleep deprived the first two years that I really don't like being short on sleep.

There was enough fabric for them to have each color but I only got a picture of them wearing the teal ones.