Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

4.05.2021

Easter and General Conference

 Time is flying so fast that Easter came quickly. I really didn't feel like winter felt as long this year. Time is just different. Maybe it's the phase of life I'm in, maybe it's just like that as we near the second coming, or maybe it's just my brain post quarantine. After having a break from life during quarantine my mind has struggled with multi tasking and staying organized. 

As always, the Easter bunny knows to come to our house on Saturday morning so Sunday can be left to focus on the true meaning of Easter. It was a fun morning with an Easter egg hunt through the house. Everyone enjoyed the toys and treats while we watched general conference. I love when Easter falls the same weekend as general conference. I wish it could be that way every year.


We went to Heber that afternoon and had a cousin Easter egg hunt. We missed all of the cousins that live out of state!

We enjoyed Easter Sunday spending time at both grandparent's houses.

I loved all of the messages in general conference. These are some of the quotes that stood out:

LDS General Conference Quote Henry B. Eyring Quotes - Posts | FacebookLDS April General Conference quote 

General conference Quote Christ

LDs General Conference Quotes Mormon General Conference April 2021 Quote