Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.16.2022

Friendship

One time as a teenager, I decided to make Valentines for my gal pals, back then they were called girlfriends. Anyways, I put together little Valentines for each of them. The plan was to surprise each of them, put it on their porch, ring the doorbell and drive away. My mom drove me around to deliver them. As I got to the first friend’s house I realized they were all hanging out together without me. I put them all on their porch, rang the door and drove home. Such a disappointing night to be left out once again. I’m hoping my children can develop good friendships and always include everyone.

Lynnlee has a great group of gal pals. We invited them ALL over tonight. We’ve been having them over about once a month since we moved in. I feel like I’m living vicariously through them. I hope Lynnlee will always have good friends!❤️
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1yOINyz03UOA57zidt4-OeFT0IX7K1lCS
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1JQtwW4zkSrzV3jxDSKaqEQ7efHTcK2j6