Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

5.20.2022

Training

James and I completed our longest and hardest run…21 miles!!! We ran on Monday morning so it wouldn’t conflict with soccer. James missed school because we wanted to go early and he didn’t have a lot going on in his classes. 
We had plans to go our normal route on the Murdock Trail but James wasn’t feeling very good the first few miles. We ended up running around Lehi instead so we would be closer to home in case he needed to stop early.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=18HCSgu4AAeX4_TV9nVGWVBYAxXsvxz24
Training with James has been really great! He’s pushed me out of my running comfort zone. Normally I like to run early and on low traffic roads. I like running in the cool morning, when I’m not seen by many, and get long runs done on Saturdays. With James we’ve run at all times of day, in traffic, in heat and seen by many. I will happily get back to my routine when we are done but it’s good to be pushed every once in awhile.