Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

6.17.2023

Boondocks with Taggart

On Friday I paid up on a deal I made with Taggart in February. We told the kids if they were good for the babysitters while Marshall and I were on our trips, then they could each have a special activity. Taggart chose Boondocks and we wanted to go when the weather warmed up and we could enjoy the outdoor activities. Plus they have a new ropes course so we also wanted to try that.

Friday was perfect....Marshall was in Memphis for Cam's graduation, James was at FSY, Lynnlee and Kade were at Lagoon with friends, and Sienna was with Ava. Taggart and I bought a four hour pass but I didn't think we would be there that long. Turns out he could have stayed longer. We used up the whole four hours and then some. We got to do the bumper boats, go karts, mini golfing, 3D ride, and ropes course. He also got to do the mini go karts and bumper boats again. We loved the ropes course. It pushed me out of my comfort zone but it was worth it. So fun!