Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

6.25.2023

Lehi Round Up Week

Every year I say we are going to participate more in Round Up week and then life happens and we barely make it to anything. This year we did make it to Comedy night, the market and parade. Plus Cam's family joined us and that made everything more fun.




Friday night all of the kids were in the parade including London and Scarlett. The kids loved it! James rode his unicycle and the crowd ate that up. James really enjoyed the attention. I walked next to him and I needed a shirt that said, "I'm with him."

Our ward float was a pirate ship. 



Saturday Marshall and James each had soccer. I loaded everyone in the car and we were running a little behind. I dropped Lynnlee, Bailey, Tag, Scarlett and Sienna off at our parade spot. Then I proceeded toward Wines's Park to drop off Kade and London. I was in the parade route but I thought there would be a back road to turn on and get out. Everything was blocked at this point by parade goers. I was trapped. It was so embarrassing driving the parade route with everyone staring. I had to turn around and go back and park at our parade spot because there was no way to get out. Kade and London had to ride themselves to the start of the parade. Thankfully Kade was up for the challenge. He and London found the float and were in the parade. Then after the parade they rode and found us. I was really impressed with his independence!


The kids got a lot of candy including cookies from Crumbl.

We went to the market at Wines Park Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon. Kade and Tag couldn't get enough of the Lego booth. Sienna got slime and a princess crown.