Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

8.13.2023

Lowry Family Reunion

 We went to Midway for the Lowry Family Reunion. We started off the morning with breakfast in Midway and we packed sack lunches. Then we all drove to Provo River Falls. The weather was nice. The water was cold! Some of the kids waded in the water up the river but I enjoyed the trail along side the river. Chewie and I were buddies.






We spent the afternoon in Midway. There was free time all afternoon. The kids made crafts and played in the backyard. 
There was lots of nine square. Jack and James were buddies.
That night after dinner everyone went to see the movie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. James and I missed out because he had a cross country meet Saturday morning so he and I went back home. Then he went to a friend's birthday party that night and I made homemade oreo cookies for the reunion.

Saturday morning James and I were at his cross country meet. Meanwhile, at the reunion....they went to the lake for boating, kayaking, paddle boarding, and playing in the sand.

James and I joined up with everyone Saturday afternoon. We met up at the church for games, dinner and a talent show. We also celebrated August birthdays: James and Maya.

Every year I like getting a picture of James and Gavin together. It will be fun to take it again next year when James has hit his growth spurt.

Sienna, London and Tag did an awesome puppet show for their talent.