Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

4.20.2009

Snowbird

This past weekend Marshall had a work convention at Snowbird. Since I had my half marathon we went stayed up there Thursday to Friday and then came home for my race Friday night. I was glad Marshall didn't have to work the whole weekend so he could cheer me on Saturday.

James and I both got the stomach flu Wednesday and luckily it was gone by Thursday. So it was nice to get out of the house Thursday and Friday and relax. I have to admit I was a little anxious to not be home training for the race but my body needed the break to get over the flu.

The room we stayed in had a huge window with a beautiful view. James loved looking out and entertained himself for quite awhile.



This was the view outside our window. The whole time we were there I had this fear that an avalanche would happen and I wouldn't be able to get to Salt Lake for my race.

Marshall took James for a ride on his bag.

Hopefully if we get to go there again I will be able to go skiing. It was torture being that close to the slopes and not skiing!