Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.27.2009

24th of July

Celebrating the 24th this year was a little lonely for James and I. Marshall had a conference in Vegas and since it's not the most kid friendly place, James and I decided not to tag along. Since my parent's and in-laws are serving missions we were on our own. On Friday morning James and I went to a Chuck Wagon breakfast at my Grandma's ward in Salt Lake. Her ward building and surrounding grounds are beautiful. This pond is on the south side. James and I walked around it and took pictures.





When we got home we played at the park next to our house.



That afternoon we went to Seven Peaks with Charlie, Angeline, and Ashlyn. Thanks guys for letting us be apart of your family!

Marshall flew back Saturday morning so we were able to celebrate as a family the rest of the day. Marshall surprised James with this cool chair.

We had fun shopping.

My cute boys before church.
I'm glad the weekend turned out well!